Rumpl NanoLoft Puffy Blanket – Fire Fade – 1p
4 in stock
Dreamt up in the back of a broken down car on a subzero morning, the founders of Rumpl began to re-envision the humble blanket. Back at base, they set about combining modern lightweight materials to create premium blankets with utility, comfort and style – thus Rumpl was born.
Rumpl’s NanoLoft Puffy Blanket is their first-ever synthetic alternative to down and a major breakthrough in blanket insulation technology. NanoLoft is made from 100% post-consumer recycled NanoLoft™ insulation – tiny circular clusters of fibre that trap warmth inside small pockets of air preserving heat just like down. Supremely warm and cozy this is fantastic blanket and a step forward in an alternative to down.
- NanoLoft™ Insulation Technology
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment to keep you dry
- Cape Clip™
- Corner loops
- Light and packable
- Machine washable
- Water resistant stuff sack included
132cm x 190cm
- Fabric: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric, PCR NanoFiber-type insulation, & DWR shield
- Insulation: Nanometer High-Elastic Cloth with Soft Nap (Synthetic Down); 200 GSM