Porlex II Tall Coffee Grinder
The Porlex Tall has a capacity of 44grams of beans which is almost double the capacity of the Porlex Mini – so you can grind enough for you and your friend or an extra-large shot for yourself. The Porlext Tall is an extremely compact coffee grinder and weighing in at only 280grams, its the perfect hand grinder for camp, travel or just everyday use at home.
The Porlex Mini is made in Kagoshima, Japan with the exacting design, engineering and manufacturing attention to detail we have come to expect from just about anything made in Japan. The housing is constructed from the highest quality Japanese stainless steel which is rust-resistant and extremely durable and the grinding action is made from hard-wearing ceramic conical burrs which are designed to give a smooth and consistent grind. With 12+ settings the Porlex Mini can be adjusted accurately to create any grind you could possibly need – perfect for any brew method, from espresso to french press.
Simply open the detachable lid, add your beans (takes up to 42grams) and using the handle start grinding in a circular motion. There is a detachable cup to capture your ground coffee which allows direct dosing into a portafilter with no additional funnels required. When not in use the handle can be attached to the side of the housing.
The device is sturdy and well built. The grinding action results in that satisfying feeling that you get from a product that is built with quality in mind.
- Lightweight and small – take your favourite beans anywhere and make the perfect brew
- Constructed with ultra-durable stainless steel
- The updated design produces more ground coffee quicker and evenly
- Extremely sharp ceramic burrs that keep a consistent grind for years to come
- 12 easy-to-adjust grind settings that can grind coffee in any style from fine Turkish powder to coarse French Press
- Build to last in Japan
Product Dimension &
- 192 x 50 x 50mm &
- 160 x 68 x 60mm