Nipomo Tierra Blanket – Tan Teal
Out of stock
Designed in San Francisco and woven in Mexico, the Nipomo Tierra Blankets are the latest colourful addition to our range of blankets and throws. Each blanket comes with a handy leather carry strap, crafted by the Nipomo team in San Francisco from vegetable tanned leather.
Big enough for a picnic with four friends, or for a snuggle with a special someone. Take this blanket to the beach or park, your next camping trip or just throw over the couch at home.
Blankets are machine washable on cold gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.
- Made from recycled cotton, polyester and acrylic
- Weaved using traditional methods in Mexico
- Rugged and durable but soft to touch
- Perfect for mountain, forest, beach or picnic
- Comes with useful leather strap made from vegetable tanned leather
Recylcled Cotton, wool, acrylic
200cm x 125cm
35cm x 15cm
30 days, no fuss returns
1 year manufacturing