Hultafors Outdoor Knife OK4 with Firestarter kit
9 in stock
Hultafors know how to make extremely robust knives at exceptional value. The OK4 is an outdoor knife that is fantastic for bushcraft, wood working, hiking and many other jobs around camp. It features an extra thick full tang blade made from ultra sharp Japanese carbon steel hardened to 58-60 HRC, with a scandi grind for long lasting sharpness. The blade is coated with a (EPD) electrophoretic deposition coating which gives the carbon blade protection from rust and corrosion. This knife is suitable for batoning and the spine of the blade is designed for starting a fire with a fire rod (comes free with the knife). The handle has a Santoprene friction grip for extra control.
The textile belt loop allows up to 80 mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter.
Ridiculous value for money.
- Made in Sweden using Japanese Carbon Steel
- Scandi grind for superior sharpness
- Blade is coated with protective electrophoretic deposition coating (EPD) for rust protection
- The extra large super durable handle with a long tang
- Detachable holster has a belt-loop for wide belts and has a special pocket for a fire starter
- Scale engraved on blade for outdoor use
- Grinded spine for use of a fire starter
- 108 Grams
- Overall Length: 209 mm
- Blade Length: 93 mm
- Blade Thickness: 3.00 mm
- Japanese Carbon Steel
- PP Plastic and Santoprene
- Fire rod
- Lifetime manufacturers