Hultafors Outdoor Knife OK4 with Firestarter kit
Out of stock
Hultafors know how to make blades and this knife is no exception. The OK4 is a great all round fixed-blade knife for the outdoors with a large, well-gripped handle, and an 82mm full-tang blade made from Japanese carbon steel with a ‘scandi’ grind.
The handle is fitted with a Santoprene friction grip for extra control and because it’s ‘full-tang’ it means this knife is suitable for batoning.
The blade has a special rust protective ‘electrophoretic deposition’ coating which is anti-corrosive. The spine of the knife is especially designed for use with a fero rod fire-starter which comes free with the knife and has it’s own special pocket in the textile holster which will fit on to your belt via a belt loop (fits up to an 80mm wide belt).
The blade has a scale engraved on it for quick measurement in the outdoors.
- Made in Sweden using Japanese Carbon Steel
- Full Tang 82mm blade
- Scandi grind for superior sharpness
- Blade is coated with protective electrophoretic deposition coating (EPD) for rust protection
- The extra large super durable handle with Santoprene friction grip
- Detachable holster has a belt-loop for wide belts and has a special pocket for a fire starter
- Scale engraved on blade for outdoor use
209 mm total length
Japanese Carbon Steel
PP Plastic, Santoprene