Homecamp Growler 1.9L – Tan
9 in stock
Those in the know understand the joy of fresh beer. There are filling stations popping up all over Australia where you can purchase fresh beer direct from brewers or from tapped kegs in bottles stores and bars. This a great way to access specialist craft beers from your local area but you need to bring your own container to fill up.
The Homecamp Growler is the perfect vessel to transport your coveted amber nectar. It’s a nicely weighted 1.9 litre bottle made from durable 100% stainless steel that is vacuum insulated to keep your beverage cool for longer than 24 hours. The bottle has been powder coated giving it a textured matte finish and there is a Homecamp insignia stencilled on one side. The Homecamp Growler has a BPA free threaded cap that helps keep your beverage suitably carbonated.
- Made with 304 food-grade, stainless Steel
- 100% toxin, BPA and PVC free
- Threaded cap to keep beer fully carbonated after filled
- High-grade passivation process to assure fresh pours with no metallic aftertaste
- Tastefully powder coated with matte finish and Homecamp insignia
- 0.785 KG
- 28 cm x 13cm
- Stainless Steel
- Food-Grade Silicone, bpa-Free Polypropylene