Homecamp Flatpack Firepit and Grill
23 in stock (can be backordered)
Introducing the Homecamp Flatpack Firepit & Grill. Enjoy the unparalleled taste of open-fire cooking with minimal fuss and environmental impact.
This style of firepit design is very popular in Japan and Taiwan, where in-the-know campers have enjoyed the benefits of hassle-free and ‘leave-no-trace’ cooking for years. Simply stack some firewood and let it burn down to coals, or use natural burn charcoal briquettes for a quicker meal. You will achieve barbecue greatness in no time.
The Homecamp Flatpack Firepit & Grill is made from 304 stainless steel for longevity, cleanliness and strength. This design features an insert for the base of the fireplace that raises the coals to allow for better airflow and burning. The gill can be adjusted to three different heights above the coals – great for cooking and searing.
This is an awesome piece of kit for a controlled firepit in your back garden, beach or picnic spot. Set up the whole grill is approximately 35cm x 35cm x 35cm a good size for a couple of steaks and some veggies.
The Homecamp Flatpack Firepit & Grill packs away into a custom made canvas bag, made locally in Melbourne from iconic Bradmills super strength canvas.
- Flatpack BBQ / Grill / Firepit
- Easy to assemble – just four parts
- Includes custom-made heavy duty canvas bag (made in Melbourne from Australian cotton/poly canvas)
- Can be used with or without stabilising base
- Perfect for cooking and as a stand along firepit
- High grade stainless steel construction
- Air vented to create hot fire in no time
- Homecamp branded trivet
- Weighs less than 6kg
Fire pit is made of Stainless Steel
Canvas Carry Bag
Dimensions in bag:
45cm x 42cm x 7cm
Dimensions set up:
35cm x 35cm x 35cm
The Set includes:
- Single piece foldaway fireplace
- Grill set