Homecamp Classic Bell Tent – 5m
Available for pre-ordering
Have you read our handy Bell Tent Buyers Guide here?
Beautiful shelter made easy
Homecamp Bell Tents will help you adventure more often and is the perfect tent for camping with kids, festival camping or more rugged adventures. At 5m this is a large tent with ample room for a family or up to 8 people on single camping mattresses – we recommend you pace it out or use a tape measure in your garden or nearby park to get a feel for the size of this beauty. Although large, our tents are designed to give you maximum space for minimum effort, they are easy to set up and at less than 90cm long and 35cm wide it easily packs away into any car boot.
Designed to last the distance
The Classic range uses a heavy-duty canvas created for varied and extreme conditions. Unlike most other bell tents, this is a true four-season tent – just at home in the outback heat or subzero temperatures. The Classic canvas breathes nicely and doesn’t condensate, is mould, UV, water-resistant and a lot more durable (and easier to clean) than 100% cotton, so it’s suitable for longer-term camps and commercial use.
Hot tent ready
The Classic is fire resistant and ready for use with Worktuff and Winnerwell wood fire stoves (please read THIS first). This new range features a handy stove flap with a pre-cut hole and velcro flap for use with a flashing kit. This means you can easily remove a flashing kit to use your tent with or without a stove or add a stove to your setup at a later date.
Zip-off floor & double wall
The Classic features a zip-in/ zip-out groundsheet which is handy for cleaning and air ventilation. This tent also has a double wall, so that you can roll up the outer canvas wall and expose a second wall made entirely from mosquito netting. The secondary mesh wall acts as a barrier between you and insects (and other wildlife!), so you can enjoy the view and breeze. We use extra strong netting that won’t end up ripping (a common problem with other tents).
Check out the options of shade awning, inner tent, footprint tarp, tent cover and aluminium poles to complete your set up.
More info? Request a call back or email questions to [email protected]
- 380GSM Cotton/Poly Canvas – mould, UV, wind and water-resistant (rated at 1200mm with Hydrostatic head)
- Custom dyed a natural tan colour
- 520 GSM zip in/out heavy-duty flooring
- Stove ready – OEKO-TEX® approved fire resistant to CPAI-84/BS 7837 standards
- Handy stove flap with a pre-cut hole and velcro flap for use with a flashing kit and compatible with Winnerwell Woodburning Stoves (see guide)
- Double-wall ‘mesh’ feature – roll up the canvas sidewalls to expose a separate inner wall of mosquito netting (see image)
- Custom YKK brass zips on doors and windows
- Double-stitched seams and reinforced layers on other tension points
- ‘Struggle free’ extra large zip-able duffle bag
- Extra large stainless steel ground pegs
- Extra large stainless steel twisted ‘rebar’ guy pegs
- Metal guy adjusters
- 2 x extra large 3 section pockets
- Rear zip pocket to run power cord into the tent
- 4 windows
- Custom produced 750 paracord reflective guy ropes
- Custom produced buckles and toggles (‘Signal Orange’)
- Heavy-duty mosquito netting throughout (door, windows, vents, wall)
- Heavy-duty steel pole set (aluminium pole set available as an upgrade)
- 5m with steel pole set: 38 KG in bag
- 5m diameter, 3m height (centre pole), 1.75m entrance, 0.6m wall
- 5m tent: 0.9m x 0.3m x 0.3m
- 380 GSM Cotton/Poly Canvas
- 520 GSM Rip-Stop PVC Floor
- Steel poles
- Polyester webbing
- Hardened plastic buckles and toggles
- Stainless steel pegs / D-rings
- Nylon paracord guy ropes
- 2 year limited manufacturers warranty
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We purchased a 5m bell tent as a return to camping after years of having a caravan while our kids where small. They were a little nervous about beign under canvas, but we jumped in with a 6 day trip... The tent was an absolute delight! My kids felt so secure, comfortable and cosy. We absolutely loved the space in the 5m, which was more than enough room for the four of us (2 single and 1 queen camp beds)
The quality is incredible and so easy to set up/pack down. Even handled the rain on our last night with no concerns at all. We’re definitely planning on getting the woodburner to extend our camping season. The kids have now totally dismissed the idea of any other sort of holiday!!
Great work Home Camp!
Went to Stradbroke Island and it was amazing. 3 night trial it was cold and rainy but we were warm and dry. Easy set up and pack up. Had a few enquiries from people passing by. Highly recommend this tent.
Hi Chad, thanks for taking the time to review the tent - very much appreciate the feedback and glad you are happy with it. Best, Doron
We really love our new tent! It is very roomy inside and a very nice design using good quality materials. Couldn’t be happier, thank you!
Absolutely love being able to have a stove in the tent on those chillier camping trips. Highly recommend doing extra research into setting up a stove in the tent as there are risks involved. Plenty of info out there for installing a flashing kit etc.
Really great tent, durable, beautiful. We love it
Hi Alana, thanks for taking the time to review our tent - glad you are happy with the quality! Team HC.