Homecamp Classic Bell Tent – 5m PRE ORDER
Available for pre-ordering
*** This product has a special PRE ORDER price with $100 off RRP. Estimated shipping date is March 25th ***
Have you read our handy guide to buying a bell tent?
BEAUTIFUL SHELTER MADE EASY
Homecamp Bell Tents will help you adventure more often. Based on a classic Sibley tent design, they are the perfect tent for camping with kids, festival camping or more rugged adventures. Our tents are designed to give you maximum space for minimum effort, they are easy to set up and packs away into any car boot.
The Homecamp Classic Bell Tent replaces the previous Flinders & Simpson Bell Tents and sets a new standard for tough yet good looking Bell Tent design. The Classic uses a heavy-duty canvas made for varied and extreme conditions. Unlike most other bell tents, this is a four-season tent – just at home in the outback heat as subzero temperatures. The Classic canvas breaths nicely and doesn’t condensate, is mould, UV, water-resistant and a lot more durable (and easier to clean) than 100% cotton, so suitable for longer-term camps and commercial use.
ZIP OFF FLOOR & DOUBLE WALL
The Classic features a zip-in/ zip-out groundsheet which is handy for cleaning and air ventilation. This tent also has a double-wall, so that you can roll up the outer canvas wall and expose a second wall made entirely from mosquito netting. The secondary mesh wall acts as a barrier between you and insects (and other wildlife!), so you can enjoy the view and cross breeze. We use extra strong netting that won’t end up ripping (a common problem with other tents).
HOT TENT SETUP – IT CAN HANDLE THE HEAT
HARDWARE – WHY BUY GENERIC?
Broken zips are an annoying and expensive problem. We use custom made YKK zips and to date, we have had no problems with zips. All of our hardware is custom manufactured to our specification. We use 6mm 750 strength paracord for our guy ropes and metal guy adjusters.
5m is a large tent with ample room for family or up to 8 people on single camping mattresses – we recommend you pace it out or use a tape measure – you could fit 4 queen-sized beds in a tent of this size if needed.
Consider a Homecamp inner tent with your purchase. This is a great way to divide your tent and keep your bedding area clean and tidy – particularly useful for families or festival-goers. A Homecamp awning is another recommended investment to extend a shaded area outside your tent.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Our objective is to bring you the best quality product at the best price. Our Classic Bell Tent is the result of over 5 years of continuous improvements we have made during the manufacturing process and our experience using these tents day to day with our events company, Under Sky.
- 380GSM Poly/Cotton Canvas – mould, UV, water, fire resistant (custom dyed a natural tan colour)
- 500 GSM zip in/out heavy duty flooring
- Double-wall ‘mesh’ feature – roll up the canvas sidewalls to expose inner wall of mosquito netting (see image)
- Custom YKK brass zips on doors and windows
- Compatible with Woodburning Stove (see guide)
- Double stitched seams and reinforced layers on other tension points
- Extra large custom designed zip-able duffle bag
- Extra large stainless steel ground pegs
- Extra large stainless steel twisted ‘rebar’ guy pegs
- Metal guy adjusters
- 2 x extra large 3 section pockets
- Rear zip pocket to run power cord into the tent
- 5 windows
- Custom produced 750 paracord reflective guy ropes
- Custom produced buckles and toggles (‘Signal Orange’)
- Heavy-duty mosquito netting throughout (door, windows, vents, wall)
- Heavy-duty steel pole set (aluminium pole set available as an upgrade)
More info? Request a call back: email [email protected]
- 5m with steel pole set: 38kg
- 5m diameter, 3m height (centre pole), 1.75m entrance, 0.6m wall
- 5m tent: 0.9m x 0.3m x 0.3m
- Cotton/Poly Canvas
- PVC Floor
- Steel poles
- Hardened plastic buckles and toggles
- Stainless steel pegs / D-rings
- Nylon paracord guy ropes
- 2 year limited manufacturers warranty
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really great tent, durable, beautiful. We love it
Hi Alana, thanks for taking the time to review our tent - glad you are happy with the quality! Team HC.
Tent looks great and very happy with setup.
We are loving our new Touring 4.5m tent all ready for our next camping adventures! Kids have been having backyard camp outs already! Ordering and
Shipping was super fast as well with no problems - very happy!
Hi Nicola, thanks for leaving this great review, very glad you are happy with everything! H.C.
Great service, with great, well designed products
Thanks for the great feedback!
I did months of research on bell tents and went with Homecamp because 1. Aus company 2. higher weight/thread of canvas and guide ropes used 3. Zip quality. 4. ability to zip off walls for beach usage
I really appreciate the purpose built carry bags for all items. The instruction booklet is super useful and beautifully illustrated. We will season the tent this weekend and looking forward to hitting the road ASAP
Hi Jude, thank you so much for taking the time to review the Homecamp Bell Tent - we are very happy that you are happy! thanks, Team HC.