Homecamp X Wild Wool Australia Sheepskin Fenby Chair Cover – Ivory
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Be the envy of campers everywhere with this unique and incredibly luxurious addition to your Homecamp Fenby Chair. We teamed up with our mates at Wild Wool Australia to produce the ultimate in outdoor and camping comfort – The Homecamp Sheepskin Fenby Chair cover.
Made right here in Australia with 100% Australian and New Zeland ‘A’ Grade crossbred Merino Wool, each skin is meticulously chosen to ensure we use only the most premium lambswool available.
Sheepskin is not only luxurious material but completely practical – it’s the ideal material for keeping warm in cold weather and outdoor use. Sheepskin provides fantastic thermal insulation by trapping pockets of air and its ability to absorb moisture and convert it to heat is legendary.
Natural sheepskin is also highly breathable as its fibres allow airflow in and out. In Summer heat lambswool draws moisture away from the body to create a cooling and comforting vibe.
Sheepskin is naturally anti-bacterial, odour, smell and even flame resistant. Its often described as hypoallergenic so excellent for those with sensitive skin. Unlike synthetics, Sheepskin is entirely biodegradable and doesn’t shed millions of micro fibres that end up in our air, water and food.
When not in use as a chair cover, sheepskins make the perfect baby throw or can be used as an extra layer to sleep on, ensuring a warm and restful night at camp.
NOTE: The Homecamp Sheepskin Fenby chair cover needs to be used in conjunction with a Homecamp Fenby canvas chair cover.
- Made in Australia by the awesome craftspeople at Wild Wool Australia
- 100% Australian and New Zeland, genuine ‘A’ Grade crossbred Merino Wool
- Each sheepskin is meticulously picked so that only the best skins are used for each sling
- Each skin is individually cut by hand and sewn together
- Amazing thermal qualities in cold
- Breathes nicely and cool to touch in the Summer heat
- Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, odour, smell and flame resistant.
- Natural, biodegradable product
- 50 x 20 x 20 cm
- Australian and New Zeland, premium A grade merino sheepskin (x2)
- Australian webbing