Homecamp Camp Rug – Desert Khaki
Available on backorder
Inspired by bushranger bedrolls of a bygone era, The Camp Rug is the handsome and rugged all-purpose camping or picnic rug you have been looking for.
This is the ultimate camping blanket for varied Australian conditions – mountain, desert, beach or bush. Perfect for motorbike road tripping, camping or chilling in the park. This is the rug you leave in the back of your vehicle for impromptu adventures. Because it’s quilted, The Camp Rug makes for an ideal play mat for toddlers and babies.
Made from ultra-tough, water-resistant 12 OZ / 500 GSM poly/cotton canvas on the ground facing side, and super soft 8 OZ / 280 GSM quilted, premium cotton canvas on the other – the Camp Rug is the best of all worlds in terms of durability, comfort and warmth. There are three large brass eyelets along each long side so you can peg the rug securely to the ground.
Unrolled, the Camp Rug is larger than a queen-size bed so there is plenty of room for the whole family or a small group of friends. Despite the size, the Camp Rug is easily rolled and secured into a tidy blanket roll with a clever and fail-safe webbing and hook system featuring two custom made black aluminium G-Hooks and the best webbing we could find.
Made to the usual Homecamp high standards with quality materials and thoughtful details, this is a product that we hope you will enjoy for years to come.
Works well with The Camp Quilt.
- Blanket roll with a comfy and warm quilted canvas on one side and ultra-tough heavy-duty canvas lining on the other
- Rolls up neatly and easily secured by simple webbing and hook clasps
- Perfect rug for road tripping and camping in all types of environments
- 6 brass grommets allow the rug to be securely pegged into the ground
- Made with premium materials
- 2.2 kg
- Flat: 220 cm x 150 cm
- Rolled: 51 cm x 23cm
- Ground side – 12 OZ / 500 GSM Cotton-poly Canvas
- Comfy side – 8 OZ / 280 GSM 100% Cotton Canvas
- Cotton-Poly Webbing
- Aluminium hardware
- Cold hand wash or dry clean only, gentle Castile soap and scrub with a soft brush to remove any residue. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade.