Homecamp Bucket Bag – Black
$86 – $139
Anyone who has car camped will know that part of the gig is hauling a considerable amount of gear from A to B. We wanted a bag that was large enough to carry a few days worth of food, just at home transporting heavy-duty cooking gear or a bag to drop your wetsuit and towel into post-surf. This was the inspiration behind the Homecamp Bucket Bag.
The Homecamp Bucket Bag is part of our Really Useful range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls, all cleverly designed, properly constructed with ultra-durable wax canvas and the toughest webbing we could find (made right here in Melbourne, Australia). This bag is padded so that it will stay upright and its interior is lined with an abrasion-resistant, waterproof lining that can take all sorts of punishment. There is a handy pocket at the front for keys, phone and other small valuables.
The Bucket Bag is a handsome oversized tote style bag with a circular shape and has extremely strong webbing handles that have been double stitched and bar-tacked so that the bag can support very heavy loads. This is a bag made for all sorts of adventures from mountain to beach to bush and back again. You could even do your washing up in the bucket bag if required!
When not in use the Bucket Bag can be rolled up and secured with the attached elasticated shock cord and cord lock.
- Oversized tote style bag that is built to last
- Useful for many activities – camping, surfing, fishing, shopping, travel or just everyday use
- Made with ultra-durable 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof canvas
- Tough webbing handles that will not break
- Double, triple and bartack stitched for longevity
- Handsome tote profile that will still look good at the market
- Available in two sizes – large and extraremo large
- 0.8kg (Medium)
- 1.4kg (Large)
- 34cm (L) x 34cm (W) x 32cm (H)
- 44cm (L) x 44cm (W) x 34cm (H)
- 37 Litres
- 65 Litres
- 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Nylon webbing
- Nylon shock cord
- Plastic/metal cord stop
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The Bucket bag is made very well.
I purchased the medium size which is a a good spacious size.
It fits perfectly under my cot bed with extended legs.
This enables me to have clear space in my tent.
I can see me buying more of these.
Love the quality, thank you.
A bag that really works (about time!) - wide and round is easier to use, i can stack thermos', wine bottles, coffee making equipment all standing upright, easy access. I have supplemented with a wide 2 inch shoulder strap which means i can carry 2 at once, full, on either shoulder and still have hands free! Build quality is excellent and thick... i want these to last 20 yrs! I now have 4 of these