Homecamp Dopp Kit – Blue
Available on back-order
The Homecamp Dopp Kit is part of our Stalwart range of rugged bags, pouches and tool rolls, all cleverly designed and properly constructed with ultra-durable wax canvas and the interior is lined with strong, and easy to clean, waterproof canvas.
The Dopp Kit is the perfect size to transport your toiletries and it has a separate internal pocket to stow your toothpaste and toothbrush.
We have used two YKK zipper sliders with Paracord zip pulls so that the kit can be easily opened from either direction and the kit has a sturdy webbing loop handle for easy carrying.
The heavy-duty waxed duck cotton is a rugged and natural fabric that looks even better with some wear and tear (unlike synthetic fabrics) resulting in a rich patina with age.
- Classic Dopp Kit
- Made with ultra-durable 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- Lined with abrasion-resistant, waterproof and easy to clean canvas
- Internal pocket for toothpaste and toothbrush
- Sturdy webbing loop handle
- Double YKK zippers sliders
- 550 Paracord zipper pulls
- 0.4 kg
- 24cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- 340 GSM/ 12 oz Wax Cotton Canvas
- YKK metal zippers