Fjallraven Singi Stubben Dark Olive
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
When heading into the field for a day of fishing, hunting, or a spot of bird watching it is important to have a reliable daypack that has features galore. And when its built-in frame is strong enough for you to sit down and take a seat on eliminating the need to carry unnecessary kit….well that is a winner in our eyes.
The spacious 27l Fjallraven Singi Stubben (which means tree stump in Swedish) has become a classic and favourite amongst Fjallraven users due to its multiple features and upgrades. Made from Fjallravens cornerstone fabric G-1000 the Stubben is durable and waxable. If using in the field for fishing or hunting the flat seat has been designed to allow easier movement of the body (no restricting armrests here) which not only encourages blood flow when sitting for long periods but makes it easier if you are pulling in your catch of the day or admiring the beauty of the bird you have just spied. The pockets in the front of the pack are all accessible when sitting and range from the smaller one at the top for hooks, phone, small binoculars etc to the larger one at the bottom for your gloves, cap, and all-important snacks etc. The main compartment can also be accessed from the front or has a snow lock top entry under the seat. Although the main backpack in dark olive blends into the outdoor environment there is a handy bright seat cover packed into the seat’s back pocket for increased visibility and to keep the seat dry if needed. The upgraded air mesh straps ensure extra comfort and breathability when moving from location to location. Extra space can be acquired by attaching Singi gear pockets to the sides. A daypack that keeps on giving and will likely outlast your wandering days is a daypack worth investing in.
- Robust backpack with built-in frame so it can double as a stool.
- Made from hardwearing G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a reinforced base in 500D waterproof nylon.
- Great for hunting, fishing, bird-watching and other outdoor situations where you might want to sit down and enjoy the surroundings.
- Comfortable carrying system with padded back panel and shoulder straps.
- Top-loaded main compartment with snowlock closure.
- Top lid attaches with metal hook to the front and has an integrated seat pad.
- Long front zipper gives easy access to main compartment, even when seated on the pack.
- Light coloured lining makes finding things inside easier.
- One zippered pocket in the top lid, and one zippered front pocket.
- Top lid is secured with leather strap and metal loop.
Height: 52 cm
Width: 27 cm
Depth: 24 cm
G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
100% polyamide 500D