Topo Designs Rover Pack – Ballistic Black
1 in stock
At the intersection of form and function, the Topo Designs Rover Pack is as close to a perfect daypack you could wish for. Ideal for hikes in the wild, but just as useful for a jaunt to the local coffee shop, The Rover Pack has you covered.
Built with the attention to detail and easy-on-the-eye design appeal we have come to expect from Topo, this backpack is made from ultra hard-wearing 1000D Cordura and water-resistant pack cloth, making it lightweight yet durable. Topo haven’t skimped on the hardware either with large YKK zippers, sturdy heavy duty buckles and super strength strapping.
The Rover has a nifty cinch drawstring on top, a front flap zipper pocket and an extra zipper pocket for smaller items. Padded shoulder straps, two more side pockets for water bottles and a padded inner sleeve for stowing your laptop means that this pack is ready for most adventures.
Add this to Topo’s tasteful colour combinations and the fact that these bags are made by hand in Colorado, USA, then it?s easy to see why this pack is a firm Homecamp favourite.
- Made from 1000d Cordura fabric and coated pack cloth
- Heavy duty plastic hardware
- Large YKK zippers with pull cords
- Side pockets for small items or water bottles
- Front and top zipper pockets
- Side compression straps
- Webbed padded shoulder straps
- Padded inner sleve for laptop
- Top carry handle
- 1000D Cordura®, 400D nylon pack cloth, 420D nylon pack cloth liner, 1050D ballistic Cordura®
- 45cm (height) x 29cm(width) x 14cm (depth)
- 20 L
- 580 grams
- Made in Colorado, USA