Homecamp Minimalist Backpack – Black
In stock (can be backordered)
Part of the ‘Go Anywhere’ range of backpacks, slings and totes, The Minimalist Backpack is the result of stripping back our original backpack design to reveal a sleek and minimal pack that’s easy on the eye and constructed with function and durability in mind.
Deceptively simple yet loaded with value, this pack is made from hard wearing canvas with a water repellent finish, making it lightweight, sturdy and the perfect size for stashing gear on a hike or on day-to-day urban adventures.
The pack has a drawstring opening and can carry up to 25L in the main compartment. There is an internal laptop sleeve (15 inch) with a zip pocket for valuables and the pack lid has another large pocket – handy for quick access of critical items such as sunglasses, keys or phone. Got a lot of stuff? Stow even more gear by using the adjustable side release buckles.
The padded shoulder straps feature a webbing daisy chain to give you even more attachment options and has an adjustable chest strap for added support for those long hauls.
- Sleek, minimal design
- Perfect sized backpack for a day hike or on day-to-day urban adventures
- 430 GSM cotton/poly canvas with a water repellent finish
- YKK zips throughout
- Internal laptop sleeve (15 inch) with zip pocket
- Large lid with zip pocket for quick access storage
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Should straps feature daisy chain webbing for more attachment options
- Adjustable chest strap for extra support
- Webbing grab handle
- 0.95 kg
- 430 GSM Cotton/Poly Canvas
- Polyester Webbing
- YKK Zips