Wild Turkey With Thanks, encouraging more Australians to reconnect with the wild, while doing their part to protect it.
Wild Turkey’s Creative Director Matthew McConaughey has led the design of the Wild Turkey x Homecamp Trust Your Spirit tent and cooler bag.
- For this year’s With Thanks initiative, Wild Turkey with its Creative Director Matthew McConaughey have crafted a one-of-a-kind tent and matching cooler bag to get Aussies out under the stars and into the wild, while giving thanks to those who work tirelessly to protect it.
- A proportion of proceeds from each Wild Turkey x Homecamp Trust Your Spirit tent will go towards the Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife, to support the continuous bushfire regeneration efforts.
- The 150th tent will be auctioned off, with the final bid going to Wild Turkey’s ongoing charity partner as part of its commitment to thank those who preserve the wilderness.
With Thanks, thanking those who work tirelessly to protect and preserve the wilderness for generations to come.
Trust your spirit
Year-on-year, the With Thanks initiative sees Wild Turkey and its Creative Director give thanks to the people who protect and preserve the wilderness for future generations.
With the nation being switched on and plugged in for the last 18 months, McConaughey’s vision was not just simply to design a tent, but to craft a camping experience to inspire Aussies to escape to the wilderness while doing their part to protect it.
McConaughey carefully designed each element of the tent, from the layout down to the individual colour selection.
- It comes complete with a matching cooler bag to keep your Wild Turkey Discovery Series cans chilled while on the go, a bespoke quote ‘Check out to check in’ on the front door and its own unique batch number (like a true bourbon whisky).
- In a novel first, the Wild Turkey x Homecamp Trust Your Spirit tents come built-in with Matthew McConaughey’s very own narrated campfire stories that can be unlocked via a QR code on the tent’s exterior.
The tent beckons you to get back out under the stars, guided by McConaughey’s distinctive voice to set the scene.
Wild Turkey x Homecamp
Trust Your Spirit Tent
Partnering with Homecamp, Wild Turkey’s Creative Director Matthew McConaughey has completely modernised the 19th-century design of the Shelter Half/PUP tent.
Traditionally used by explorers, trailblazers, and pioneers of yesteryears, this tent is the perfect shelter for your next adventure and will be treasured for years to come.
However, in true McConaughey fashion, there were some additional features and flourishes:
- Ultra limited edition: only 150 tents and matching cooler bags were made for this project.
- Proceeds from each tent and cooler sold will be donated to the Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife to support ongoing bushfire regeneration efforts.
- Just like a true whisky bourbon, each tent is labelled with its own hand-written unique batch number, making this a valuable collectors item.
- The tent comes built-in with Matthew McConaughey’s very own narrated campfire stories that can be unlocked via a QR code on the tent’s exterior.
- Bespoke screen printed quotes crafted by Matthew McConaughey.
- Each tent comes complete with a matching Trust Your Spirit cooler bag to keep your Wild Turkey Discovery Series cans chilled while on the go.
- A two-person tent, that could comfortably fit a third person or pet if applicable.
- Multi-seasonal: this tent can weather all Australian conditions.
- Additional storage space at either end of the sleeping section for gear.
- Homecamp ‘Ezy Pitch’ system means you will be set up in no time.
- Spacious design with high pitched roof (1.5m) creating a roomy tenting experience.
- Unique multi-functional door design that can be easily transformed into two shade awnings – one at the front and one at the rear of the tent, or rolled up for starry night sky viewing.
- Both doors have a separate mesh layer with their own zip closure so you can enjoy the airflow without the bugs.
- Extra groundsheet protector included.
- Made from premium materials: high-quality aluminium hardware. YKK zippers, stainless steel pegs.
- Roomy storage tote.
The Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife has a simple mission — to create parks and save species.
For 50 years they have worked with conservation partners and local communities to preserve native habitat and protect Australian wildlife.
Wild Turkey has a longstanding relationship with the Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife, starting in 2019 as part of the With Thanks initiative to help protect and preserve the wildlife ahead of the bushfire crisis. It has now evolved into an ongoing partnership as part of Wild Turkey’s commitment to the wilderness.
To offer your support, purchase your very own Wild Turkey x Homecamp Trust Your Spirit tent.