4m 100% Cotton ‘Under Sky’ Bell Tent
7 in stock
Or spread it out.
Make 4 interest free payments of $158 with
Free shipping on this item
— NOTE: 10% of profits from the sale of this tent will go towards supporting Clean Coast Collective and their work in helping to keep our coastline clean —
Introducing the newest tent in the Homecamp range – our Under Sky 4 metre Cotton Canvas Bell Tent. The cousin of our Flinders and Simpson bell tents, the Under Sky is made with 100% cotton canvas in a unique and classic light cream with a limited edition forest green floor.
Lighter in weight, this is a fantastic tent for folk who don’t need the rigour of its tougher cousin, the Flinders. The Under Sky is for the occasional camper or festival goer who still want to go tenting in style with all the advantages a bell tent offers (plenty of headroom, easy set-up and pack down, protection from the elements), but might not be ‘out bush’ as frequently. Despite its lighter weight Under Sky is still built to Homecamp’s exacting standards, featuring super-tough hardware and YKK zips throughout.
Spacious and sturdy with plenty of headroom, the Under Sky cotton canvas bell tent is 4m in diameter and 2.5m high. It can sleep at least four adults comfortably on two double mattresses or four singles, with additional space for equipment and gear (or kids!).
Under Sky will be your companion for festivals and weekends away for years to come. And to make sure we keep this planet clean and healthy for all those years, we’re donating 10% of all Undersky Tent sales to our friends at Clean Coast Collective. Another reason to buy quality long-lasting camp gear!
A Bell Tent Built To Last
There are bell tents and then there are Homecamp bell tents – you might as well have the best!
After considerable research and testing, we have designed the perfect bell tent to survive the extreme and varied Australian conditions. Whether it’s hot, cold, wet, humid or dry, our bell tents have you covered. Keeping all the features of the traditional bell tent design, we have upgraded and strengthened our bell tents for the modern user, including; marine grade canvas stitching, extra-strong YKK zips.
Based on the beautiful and timeless ‘Sibley’ bell tent design, with a mesh-screened front door, four mesh-screened windows and vents to keep the bugs out and the air flowing nicely. These tents are an absolute joy to sleep inside, keeping you cool in the heat, and warm in colder conditions.
Like To Keep Things Breezy?
The Under Sky comes with a zip-off floor giving you the option of rolling up the sidewalls to let the breeze in.
Avoid ‘Tent Rage’
Despite its size, the Under Sky is easy to set up and pack down with only two poles – one in the centre and the other for the doorway.
Simply pitch in 3 easy steps: peg in the ground sheet, place the poles, peg in the guy lines. A single person can easily set up a tent by themselves and after a few runs you should be able to do it in under 15 minutes (the average time it takes our crew to pop-up a bell tent!)
All tents come packed into a ‘struggle-free’ Homecamp duffle bag measuring 90cm x 30cm x 30cm to fit into any car boot with ease.
- 285 GSM 100% cotton canvas — durable and lightweight cotton canvas for breathability and waterproofing
- Water, mould, UV and fire resistant
- Custom produced classic cream coloured canvas, pared with Forrest green flooring
- Heavy duty 520 GSM ground sheet which is has a nifty zipper system allowing you to disconnect the floor from the walls, roll-up the sides, creating extra airflow for an extremely comfortable tenting experience.
- Heavy gauge 32mm diameter steel centre pole.
- Heavy gauge 19mm diameter A frame pole
- Heavy duty guy pegs
- Heavy duty groundsheet pegs
- Reflective guy line ropes for safety
- Rear zip flap for power lead — this will allow you to run power into the tents
- ‘Struggle free’ canvas duffle carry bag
- Zip-off flooring
- YKK zips for windows / doors / floors — this is very important and the single most common point of failure in most tents we have owned and tested
- Mosquito netting on doors, windows and air vents — our tents come with a very fine but strong, integrated mosquito netting door that stops the smallest of bugs
- 30 days, no fuss returns
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- NOTE: we do not recommend this tent for use with wood fire stoves – please see the Homecamp Flinders or Simpson tent if you wish to use internal stoves
“10/10 The Homecamp Bell Tent quickly became my new favourite item; easy to set up, comfortable to sleep in, and looking so cool you will be the envy of everyone at the campsite. The fact that I can also stand up inside it is one of life’s sweetest pleasures.” — Michael Mouritz, Melbourne
Vinyl ground sheet
1 x Centre pole
1 x 'A' frame door pole
12 x High quality ground pegs
13 x High quality stakes for guy lines
13 x Reflective guy lines for safety
1 x peg bag
1 x pole bag
1 x 'A' frame cap
Instruction booklet - will be emailed upon order
Includes any tent canvas defects, but excludes mould damage from improper storage. Please ensure the tent is dry before storing.
2.5 metres tall at centre
Comes packaged in box 90cm x 30cm x 30cm